Dr. Benjamin Klugah-Brown : CEO
Dr. Benjamin Klugah-Brown received his Bachelor degree in computer science from University for development studies, Ghana in 2010.
He obtained his masters (computer science and technology) and Ph.D. Biomedical engineering (brain imaging-dynamic functional network connectivity) degree from the University of electronic science and technology of China (UESTC), in 2015 and 2018, respectively.
During his PhD, he worked on neurological diseases as such epilepsy, schizophrenia and depression. He currently works as a Postdoctoral researcher in the School of life science and technology of UESTC (brain connectivity lab).
Dr. Klugah-Brown is working in the field of brain connectivity. His main research interests include deep/machine learning applications in resting-state functional MRI, brain connectivity, drug addiction and interactive application design for neuroimaging.
- Klugah-Brown B, Di X, Zweerings J, Mathiak K, Becker B, Biswal B. Common and separable neural alterations in substance use disorders: A coordinate-based metaanalyses of functional neuroimaging studies in humans. Hum Brain Mapp. 2020 Sep doi: 10.1002/hbm.25085. Epub ahead of print. PMID: 32964613.
- Klugah-brown B, Zhou X, Pradhan BK, Zweerings J, Mathiak K, Becker B. Common and separable neurofunctional dysregulations characterize obsessive-compulsive, substance use, and gaming disorders – evidence from an activation likelihood metaanalysis of functional imaging studies. MedRxiv, doi: https://doi.org/10.1101/2020.05.21.20108316, 2020.
- Klugah-Brown B, Jiang C, Agoalikum E, Zhou X, Zou L, Yu Q, Becker B, Biswal B. Common abnormality of gray matter integrity in substance use disorder and obsessive-compulsive disorder: A comparative voxel-based meta-analysis, MedRxiv, doi: https://doi.org/10.1101/2020.09.03.20187229 .
- Klugah-Brown B, Luo C, Peng R, He H, Li J, Dong L, Yao D. Altered structural and causal connectivity in frontal lobe epilepsy. BMC Neurol. 2019 Apr 25;19(1):70. doi: 10.1186/s12883-019-1300-z. PMID: 31023252; PMCID: PMC6485093.
- Klugah-Brown B, Luo C, He H, Jiang S, Armah GK, Wu Y, Li J, Yin W, Yao D. Altered Dynamic Functional Network Connectivity in Frontal Lobe Epilepsy. Brain Topogr. 2019 May;32(3):394-404. doi: 10.1007/s10548-018-0678-z. Epub 2018 Sep 25. PMID: 30255350.
- Dong, D., Y. Wang, X. Chang, Y. Jiang, B. Klugah-Brown, C. Luo, and D. Yao. 2017. “Shared Abnormality of White Matter Integrity in Schizophrenia and Bipolar Disorder: A Comparative Voxel-Based Meta-Analysis.” Schizophrenia Research 185. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.schres.2017.01.005 .
- Gong, J., X. Chang, S. Jiang, B. Klugah-Brown, S. Tan, D. Yao, and C. Luo. 2017. Microstructural Alterations of White Matter in Juvenile Myoclonic Epilepsy. Epilepsy Research 135. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.eplepsyres.2017.04.002 .
- Gong, J., C. Luo, X. Chang, R. Zhang, B. Klugah-Brown, L. Guo, P. Xu, and D. Yao. 2017. White Matter Connectivity Pattern Associate with Characteristics of Scalp EEG Signals.Brain Topography. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10548-017-0581-z .
- He, H., C. Luo, X. Chang, Y. Shan, W. Cao, J. Gong, B. Klugah-Brown, M.A. Bobes, B. Biswal, and D. Yao. 2017. The Functional Integration in the Sensory-Motor System Predicts Aging in Healthy Older Adults.”Frontiers in Aging Neuroscience 8 (JAN). https://doi.org/10.3389/fnagi.2016.00306 .
- Chen, X., M. Duan, H. He, M. Yang, B. Klugah-Brown, H. Xu, Y. Lai, C. Luo, and D. Yao. Functional Abnormalities of the Right Posterior Insula Are Related to the Altered Self-Experience in Schizophrenia. Psychiatry Research – Neuroimaging 256. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.pscychresns.2016.09.006.
- Dong, L., Li, H., He, Z., Jiang, S.,K lugah-Brown, B., Chen, L., Wang, P., Tan, S., Luo, C. and Yao, D. (2016), Altered local spontaneous activity in frontal lobe epilepsy: a restingstate functional magnetic resonance imaging study. Brain and Behavior, 6: 1–8. e00555, doi: 10.1002/brb3.555. 27843705
- Dong L, Wang P, Peng R, Jiang S, Klugah-Brown B, Luo C, Yao D. Altered basal gangliacortical functional connections in frontal lobe epilepsy: A resting-state fMRI study. Epilepsy Res. 2016 Dec;128:12-20. doi: 10.1016/j.eplepsyres.2016.10.011. Epub 2016 Oct 24. PMID: 27792884.
- Klugah-Brown B, Kanpogninge Ansuura J B A and Qi X. Art. A Signcryption Scheme from Certificateless to Identity-based Environment for WSNs into IoT. International Journal of Computer Applications 120(9):16-23, June 2015. Doi:10.5120/21255-4099
- Klugah-Brown, B et al. 2015 “Heterogeneous Identity-Based to Certificate Less Online/Offline Signcryption” IJISET-International Journal of Innovative Science,